The key element in any electrical safety system is earthing. Proper designing, commissioning and maintaining is essential for a safer working environment. But due to various reasons, many fail to maintain their earthing system as per the standards and requirements.
Why earthing is important?
- Essential for the safe operation of the electrical systems/equipment.
- Current will flow to earth in case of any fault which reduces the risk of accidents.
What we can do?
- A complete inspection of the earthing system based on IS/IEC 62305 & NBC 2016.
- Calculation of complete earthing system required for the premises.
- Compliance checking with the existing system with a design
- Measurement of earth pit resistance, earth loop impedance to determine the health of the earthing system.
- Identification of faults in the earthing system
- A report including recommendations and major observation to increase the reliability of the earthing system.
- The best practices/standards to be followed for the efficient earthing system will be included in the report.